my uncle used to be one of those people who drove dead people to cemeteries and such
then he became a taxi driver and the person he was driving tapped his shoulder to ask a question and my uncle screamed really loud
I’m sure that’s what he thought.
my seventeenth birthday is in a few weeks…and I’m actually kind of sad…i really like being sixteen
but if your sixteen you cant be the dancing queen
thank u little bread stick that made me feel better
this is the best thing to happen to one of my text posts
acid candy pop victorian
We have tons of these kinda houses in my town and the are just really awesome, the houses are actually classified as “Painted Ladies” and the are probably some of the best examples of Asymmetrical, non linear architecture ever created
I get lots of questions about what to buy when you’re first starting out in makeup so I thought I would put together a shortlist of affordable kit options for people who want 2 play for fun and people who want 2 put together a nice kit for not a lot of money. All these options are less than $15 and many of them are on sale at the moment.
- 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette - This is $8.88 right now. You get obviously a huge amount of colors, the pigmentation isn’t bad, this is the bang for your buck palette you want. I recommend matte over shimmer because you can always add shimmer and glitter but you can’t make things matte without it looking weird.
- 10 Color Professional Blush Palette - I love blush palettes because I hate carrying around singles to shoots. These are wonderfully pigmented and I like blending them together. This is less than $10 right now.
- Galaxy Chic Baked Palette - I’ve discussed this before (with swatches), it’s one of my favorite palettes. It’s less than $15.
- E.L.F Brow Gel & Powder Brush - These are $1 and $3 respectively, and I have lots of them. No fuss, get the job done, very well.
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - Foundation is something I think is absolutely worth the investment and most of mine are mid-range (I love Shiseido’s and Tom Ford’s the best). However, for dry skin, I think this is a wonderful one. Mix it in with some moisturizer and see how it works for you. It comes in a decent shade range as well. It’s around $9 a bottle and buy 1 get 1 50% off on ULTA.
- Maybelline Dream Mousse BB Cream - This is the best drugstore bb cream and comes in the best shade range (though darker girls will want to dry out IMAN’s range, buy it online). It is as good as Dior Snow if not better for more skin types. It’s around $6 a pop.
- I’m leaving lipsticks out of this because drugstore does lipstick so well you can buy any and be satisfied really. I like all kinds. No preference.
Alright, good hunting.
my fall look today is winged eyeliner, plum lipstick, and a look on my face like i’m fucking your boyfriend and can’t wait for you to find out.
My fall look is simple liner with bold lashes, burgundy lipstick, a gleam in my eyes that let’s men know that I’ll suck their dick, their money out of their bank accounts, and the souls right out of their bodies.
this is my favorite post on tumblr currently
You Aren’t Boring I Just Suck At Conversations I’m Sorry: a novel by me
I’m Not Ignoring You I Just Don’t Know What To Say: a sequel by me
I Feel Like I have Nothing Interesting To Say So I Don’t Say Anything At All And I’m Really Sorry Don’t Stop Talking To Me: the trilogy.
It Has Been A Long Time Since I Talked To You And I Feel Uncomfortable Saying Anything Now Please Talk To Me First: The Spinoff Series by me
As a black person this makes me really proud but at the same time it really frustrates me because the news never focus on the positive qualities of blacks which in reality actually out weighs the negatives but the media only focus on the negatives.. why does a 4 year old black boy cussing makes huge media headlines but a 4 year black girl genius does not……that’s what really frustrates me.